When: Thursdays January 6 – April 7, 2022, 6:30-8:00 pm
Where: The Commons Theater
Cost: Free – Donations are appreciated.
15 weeks of 15 Local Health Experts showing us practical steps to take back our Health! Help create a more healthy community! We have the tools.
Doors Open @ 6pm!
Hour long talks
30 mins of Q&A (Bring Questions)
Childcare provided on-site
- Jan 6th: Dr. Paul Grenier, DC – “Consciousness Matters More Than Matter“
- Jan 13th: Dr. Paul Ratté, ND – “How to Fast“
- Jan 20th: Dr. Paul Bergquist, MD – “Building Health with Integrative Medicine”
- Jan 27th: Keith Hess, Professional Herbalist – “Medicinal Herbs, the Sun, and the Healing Power of Natures Rhythms”
- Feb 3rd: Gayle Neilson, Hypnotherapist & Intuitive Energetics – “Thoughts are Things“
- Feb 10th: Laura Poe Mathis, RD – “What’s Missing from your ‘Healthy’ Diet?“
- Feb 17th: Rebecca Ratté, L.Ac – “What is Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture?“
- Feb 24th: Josh Estep, BSN, RN – “Womb to Tomb Wellness“
- March 3rd: Jai Lynn McPheron, LMT, E-RYT & Lamont P. McPheron, MS, LPC – “Mindfulness and Health“
- March 10th: Dr. Eileen Karpfinger, DC – “How to Build Bulletproof Immunity“
- March 17th: Christina Derocher, Macrobiotic Consultant – “Healthy Living in the Time of Covid“
- March 24th: Jan Ranck, Founder of the Jerusalem Academy of Eurythmy – “Eurythmy Therapy: Life-Filled Movements to Strengthen the Immune System“
- March 31st: Rune Lekkerkerker, Esoteric Psychotherapist – “The Emotional Digestive System: Healing Through Feeling“
- April 7th: Prudence Tippins, LMFT – “Whole and Connected: Creating Circles of Well-Being“